Friday, February 22, 2008

I Don't Give a Bleep About-Mrs Butterworth


Why am I on a rant on poor Mrs Butterworth. I mean all she does is sit on our table and look pretty. She ain't got a bad shape either for an old lady. I know originally she was created some 40 years ago because it was a great advertising opportunity to appeal to young kids. I mean everyone loves Grandma.

I want to feel though that many old men got off on wiping that syrup off of Mrs B. Yeah, I remember when Mrs Butterworth was glass and she was competing against Aunt Jemina. Both were this matronly figures trying to see who had bigger hips to carry their liquids.

I am sorry Mrs Butterworth, I can't ditch Aunt Jemina for you. I mean come on, It is Aunt Jemina. Who doesn't love Aunt Jemina? Yeah, you thick and rich but by the time Mrs butterworth comes out, my pancake is cold.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Gurl, you crazy! :-D

iriegal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
survivor said...

I do,Mrs Butterworth is hecka sexy