Thursday, June 4, 2009

I don't give a bleep about- Eyebrow Threading





Eye brow threading? What is it you ask? Well I can tell you that is some painful mess! I have heard some folks get it and they didn't even know the person had finished. Well what happens? I get it and I was in a world of hurt.
Eyebrow threading is a depilation technique which originated in India, although it is also widely practiced in the Middle East. Salons in America offer the service to to American women.Threading can be used to remove other facial and body hair as well.

I can just imagine a hairy face women requesting this procedure. I am sure it would take a lot of thread. I hate doing my hairbrows period, but it is do them or look like grizzly Adams sister. (and that ain't happening)

The chick that did my brows did not look that menacing but honey-chile when she got to yanking the hairs out with that thread, dang, my tears couldn't even come I just cried inside.

This is what I felt like doing









1 comment:

2sweetnsaxy said...

I'm so glad I'm not a hairy person and don't have to do any of this stuff. I'm hard pressed to find any hair on my legs and my eyebrows are actually okay without having to tweeze. The chin however... that's a whole other story the older I get. What's up with that!!!?