Thursday, June 18, 2009

I don't give a bleep-about folks who pick their nose







I am laughing because I remember the Seinfield episode where the whole show was about someone who "wasn't" picking their nose, but folks thought they were. Okay, there is a way people to DO this without the DIG EM out approach. (you know the folks I am talking about).

Nose-picking is an extremely common habit, with some surveys indicating that it is almost universal, with people picking their nose an average of about four times a day.

In The Lion King 1½, there is a scene in which Pumbaa exits the cinema to get some snacks. While he is gone, Timon starts picking his nose humming It's a Small World. Pumbaa then comes back and Timon quickly wipes the evidence on a chair. Pumbaa asks "Were you just picking your nose?" to which Timon replies "No, I had an itch on the inside.

So as you see this is quite common. I mean the nose is the largest orifice on our face. (well mine is anywa- danggone genes).
Then we have the double threat. The ones who pick their nose and then commence to pulling their undewear out their crevice. I mean isn't their a discreet way to do this.
We have someone here at work who constantly picks her nose. It is annoying. She will be in your face talking to you and digging away. Why? I have no clue. I mean if you must do it-get a kleenix and then "discreetly", keep in mind I said "discreetly" put the tissue in the offending orifice. (then digg away).



No comments: