Monday, December 29, 2008

I don't give a bleep about Dirty Fingernails


That is one of my biggest pet peeves. Folks who don't wash their hands properly. I remember once I was visiting my girlfriends house, and she was preparing a meal for us. Okay, why did I observe her not only NOT wash her hands before she handled the meat, (chicken), but she also had about a 10 day supply of crude under her nails.

I think the Korean lady up the street would have fun with her at the nail shop. Lawd. Then she slaps the chicken on the *unwiped* counter and starts seasoning it. A long story short, I conveniently had a "tummy ache" and did not eat at her home that day.

I am single so I tend to date occasionally and that is one thing I do check out on a man. (his fingernails). I mean if you work outside and you didn't have time to shower (before the date), I understand. However, how can you show up on a date with mystery dirt under you nails and your hands looking like you shovel dirt for a living?

I am just not getting it.

No comments: