Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I Don't Give a Bleep About-Customer Service Reps

bad customer service Pictures, Images and Photos


How does that song start, "Where do I begin, to tell the story..." Customer Service Representatives, is this what happens when the GED system in America goes array. Don't get me wrong we have some wonderful people out there who have not only perfected the art of wonderful customer service but make you feel like you are getting a warm massage when you interact with them.

Sadly it is the "others" that make the good ones all but get lost in the sauce. I could (and I am sure others can as well) tell a million horror stories involving a customer service experience.

However, I found this YOUTUBE clip that describes it best for me.



This clip is from MadTV and although fictional in nature (but hellah funny), it doesn't fall from from the truth. How can you SCREW up a BURGER KING ORDER.....dang!

No comments: