Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I Don't Give A Bleep-What the FDA Says

According to the Food and Drug Administration Department they say we (parents ) should not give our kids over the counter medication. They claim they are too risky for kids so small (toddlers).

Well, FDA I gave my kids over the counter medicines when they were younger because, DUH, I can read the label. Now if my kids overdosed, perhaps it was because your federal pharmacist don't know how to measure dosage.

Dr. Joshua Sharfstein, Baltimore's health commissioner, who petitioned the FDA last year to end use of these nonprescription remedies by children under 6, a move backed by the American Academy of Pediatrics.

I think we need to go back to the natural herbalist that who didn't depend on pills, but understood that medicine is grown right on the land.

Source: KPC Media Group

No comments: