Sunday, March 23, 2008

I Don't Give a Bleep About-Crazy Drivers


You know that I know that you know that all of us have experienced some crazy drivers in our lifetime. The ones that cut you off from the far left lane to do that last minute exit. The drivers that are constantly on your butt on a major freeway for no damn reason. The drivers that have their signals on for a mile or more and they do not exit.

I especially hate the drivers that do 55 in the fast lane. Move your sorry behinds over. Then have the nerve to flip you off if you "accidentally" touch their car with your front bumper.

This is my biggest pet peeve. What are some of your driving pet peeves.

Below is a video of one crazy ass driver. Keep your eye on the cars that are slowing down. Watch the left right far lane.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Proof: Never eat too much bran.

ADG

survivor said...

Lord...not only should we not eat too much bran, I think the oats run a close second