Thursday, March 13, 2008

I Don't Give a Bleep About-Spock


No, I don't care about Spock because Captain Kirk was the man. Yes, come on ladies we know we didn't watch that show to see what was happening in the "Final Fronteir." It was for fine ass Captain Kirk (William Shatner).




Kirk, had all the honeys. Spock just couldn't compute. He didn't understand why Kirk kept getting all the honeys. Man Spock was out of his Vulcan mind. Seriously though you know we would not have gone out with a man with ears like that. If looking a a man's ears tells me anything about their package, well all I can say when I look at Spock is "GOD HELP US!".



Nope William Shatner's character was the man. Spock was the comic relief.

...wait Scottie was kinda hot too though. See preview of the 2009 new Star Trek movie

3 comments:

Aerten said...

No, no... for me, it was Sulu. That episode where he ran around without his shirt on slashing things with his sword? Yeah. That was good.

survivor said...

Sulu was cool though. How could I forget about sexy Sulu.

Anonymous said...

Nah, Judy Robinson

http://www.moviemarket.co.uk/Judy_Robinson_C328512/?SID=81164c3f0a439b52c05f7a69959c2913

from Lost In Space was the real galactic pin-up, even if she did have the hots for hot-head, Major Don West.

ADG