Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I Don't Give A Bleep About-little titty women



Small breast or no breast women stop whining. You don't suffer from back problems. You don't hold up a bra in a store and folks think they are unusally large cup holders. So stop it. I have a girlfriend who is thinking about breast augumentation to enlarge her breasts. She is a C cup. I mean C is not small to me. She claims she is tired of her boyfriend looking at big titty women.
Well I say if you have the money go for it. Buy those big melons.

On the other hand my girlfriend with the 44ddd will tell you a different story. She had hers reduced recently. Which means she can now walk without that hunch look. She can even run without holding her chest. She can wash dishes without her breasts falling in the sink. Yeah. I think she would not be too sympathetic to my other friend.

Now this video below about this man who was denied a breast reduction operation puts a whole new spin on this topic.

No comments: